Z2 1974-1978 260Z & 280Z Sequential LED Tail Light Kit
Now Offering Fully Installed Kits!
Note: You will still have to wire in one hot lead to use sequential mode.
The Classic Sequential Tail Light kits are direct retrofit and replacement for incandescent light bulbs in classic vehicles. These kits incorporate high efficiency LED lights that increase tail light brightness, reliability and longevity. The kits replace all the functionality of the light bulbs they replace. This includes low level running light illumination, brake light illumination, turn signal illumination and back-up lighting where applicable. In addition, the kit includes a self-contained microprocessor and circuitry to enable a multitude of sequential lighting patterns. There is no separate sequential lighting control module to mount and wire up. The kit is designed to work with OEM tail light housing and lenses as well as aftermarket components.
NOTE: Tail Light Housings NOT included.
- Replaces incandescent bulbs with reliable LEDs
- Multiple, user selectable sequential patterns includes at no cost
- Simple pushbutton to change sequential patterns
- Plug-n-play wiring for simple installation
- Works with OEM and aftermarket housings and lenses
- Upgradeable programming
- Does not draw any power when ignition is Off
- Does not compromise sealing of tail light housings
- Requires low current draw flasher module, sold separately
- Lifetime warranty
- Number of Sequential Patterns: 8
- Standard connections: 1156 & 1157 Bulb Base
- Operational Voltage Range: 11.6 to 16.0 volts
- Maximum Current Draw (per Panel): 0.16 amps @ 13.8 volts
- Number of LEDs (per Panel): 39
- Illumination Intensity (per Panel): ~208,000 mcd
- Dominant Wavelength: 625 nm
Please contact us with any questions you may have. NOTE: If you are purchasing pre-installed ones, they are USED kits that have been cleaned up and painted. You are welcome to send us your housings for us to install them in. We do not install on reproduction housings.